It's that time again! When everyone goes a little crazy over the man in red rolling in. It's a beautiful time to celebrate with friends + family but it's also a great time to show your love for them by not splashing out on single use items or cheap and nasty products that harm our planet + people.
There are SO many beautiful small business' that work hard to ensure that their products are well designed, long lasting + don't cost the earth!
Here's our Sole Kids tips + tricks to avoid waste this Xmas;
- Look for items that aren't packaged in single use plastics
- Create your own cards + wrapping papers - try using old fabrics or newspapers
- Give an experience rather than an item - this could be horse back riding, winery voucher, cheese making class etc (who doesn't love cheese + wine!?)
- Bake or make yourself - get the pots + pans out + make something that will fill the tummy + the soul
- Purchase art. It's such a good investment + it brightens peoples homes. What more could you want?
Here's some of our favourites business' that create beautiful products + help the planet out along the way!
We hope this gives you some fresh ideas!
Merry Christmas you beautiful soles x